Here’s looking @you kid

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





So everybody’s on Twitter these days, and I do mean everybody! From Darth Vader to Frank Lloyd Wright, that’s where the action’s happening. Let’s face it, Mr. Lloyd is even using Tweetie, meaning he’s carrying an iPhone. That’s just beyond postmodern…

Well, I’ve been experimenting Twitter these days with seriously mixed feelings. This micro-blogging stuff had me puzzled for a while, but as it turns out it seems pretty clever. Twitter has a 140 character limit for every post, meaning it’s all about sharp shooting. No elaborations, just punch lines. Seems pretty straightforward but it gets a bit tricky when you start wondering what you plan to do with it [10 Twitter Agendas – What’s yours?]. Now some people [Twitter is going to die] say it’s best if you stick with your friends, others [Using Twitter… ‘The Smart Way’] say you should strategize for world domination. Don’t know about that. I’ll think I’ll try getting a Tupperware Party started while I get my bearings…